[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Weather

  • From: Patricia Evans <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhelee929@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 15:57:54 -0800 (PST)

it's now 24 and icy in the Dallas/Fort Worth area-cold; brrrrr. 1 -3" of snow
may be on the way!  My pups have slid into fences, walls and all three probably
have concussions.  None of them know what this white stuff is!  Of course, last
weekend it was in the 80's and air conditioner was running.  This weekend back
to mid 50's.  Welcome to Texas-if you don't like the weather.....
Jim Ealy <jhelee929@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Girlfriend,
You are wimpy!!!! It was -7 this morning when I got up and was glad to see
that it warmed up to +7 by midday! I can tease you about this since Mo
always rubs those 75 degree days right in my FACE when you have those. If
you get ticked, slap Mo. She stared it!! LOL
Lee Ealy
Michigan

Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 9:30 AM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Weather

>I am looking outside, my dogs having a great time and I am dreading the
>rest
> of the day.
> We have sleet already, and expect to be on the 20s the rest of the day.
> Mind you, we were on the 80 just 3 days ago......bbbrrrrrr....
>
> I notice there is a lot of problems with different ISP, and like Amy, I am
> missing many posts.
>
> We are getting a fire started, and will get the dogs worn out in case the
> weather gets really bad, that way they won't miss being out as much. But
> our
> walks are out of the plan for today, I don't do freezing!!!!
>
> Hope the rest of you is doing better, though the weather channel is
> looking
> scary right about now.
>
> Have a safe and warm day.
>
> Ileana

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original

 Yahoo! Personals