[ SHOWGSD-L ] Weather

  • From: "Connie" <ValleSaladoGSD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 10:07:28 -0600

 It is about a 4 hour drive for me from central Colorado to Ft Collins. I am
picking up my friend at the airport around 2:30 and we will be in Ft Collins
shortly thereafter .
It is snowing at my house, but I live high in the mountains.  I doubt that it
snows in Ft Collins, but maybe if you are coming from the west you may hit some
snow today as you travel over the mountains . It is supposed to be sunny the
rest of the week .
See you in Ft Collins !!!
I will soon be setting no mail .
Connie Palmer Williams