[ SHOWGSD-L ] We see it differently

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 20:08:53 EST

In a message dated 11/1/2009 1:48:53 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, Janandmort
 writes:
Oh I wish I were a "lawyer" and could write like  Evan!!!!

I so often feel the same way.  I often just write what I think, and it
causes a lot of trouble. The Blog is a perfect example. I never read it until I
 get home.  And then it is too late to take it back.

Part of my practice is writing briefs and motions.  I am trying to
convince someone there.

 In dogs, I never want to convince anyone. I just give my opinions,  and
expect everyone to ignore them.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/