[ SHOWGSD-L ] We old timers stick together, as long as we can

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 17:08:41 -0400

You notice Nancy didn't mention me! I only got to see her for a minute, then
had to go to the airport to pick up Gloria and Cappy. We had them for the
weekend, and it was great fun. Cappy and Summer played violin together, and we
had lots of laughs.

Never give up on the fun. It is what dog showing is actually for.

Evan