[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: We need to help

  • From: "Cyndy Davis" <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 20:25:01 -0500

If they do go to a smaller board, I suggest to be fair that everyone have to
run for their positions again, and not let it just reduce itself by
attrition.  That seems to me to be the only fair way to make the transition.
And, I suggest whoever's evaluating the travel connect with Kim McNamara - I
could be way off, but I believe she works (or used to) as an analyst at
Delta and could probably provide some insight into trends and projections in
fares.

Cyndy