[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: We need to help

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: caggra@xxxxxxx, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, helenfranklin520@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 12:05:33 -0400 (EDT)

Jeff,
For over a month now I have been checking New Orleans to Orange County
since I am planing a visit there beginning of June. I have yet to come up with
an airfare for less than $600.00. Please tell me where you are booking your
 flights because I will be more than happy to try them. BTW I am paying for
this  out of my pocket not anyone else's money so I would very much welcome
any  savings. I  use to get very good airfare to Orange County on SW but
they  are 600.00 bucks right now for that trip.

Lee Brown

In a message dated 5/1/2012 8:54:57 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
caggra@xxxxxxx writes:
I think that when people are booking flights on other people's dimes,  they
tend to spend less time researching for the best deals.

I can tell you that I fly fairly often and I have never spent over $500  on
a flight, ever.  Next week I am flying to Rochester, NY for shows  and from
there to St Louis for their shows the same weekend.  With a  little bit of
work I was able to secure all of those flights for around  $200.  In the
last couple of years I have flown to shows in California  & Washington state
and those flights were under $400 roundtrip.  Those types of deals may not
always be possible, but I seem to be  able to find them 80% of the time or
more, which saves my clients money.   Maybe we should have one person book
travel for our board members and maybe  even judges!  <vbg>

Jeff Pyle
Windfall