[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: We must be patient....or stupid...

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx, Karen4paws@xxxxxxx, gsprock@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 22:26:17 EST

In a message dated 2/15/2007 10:22:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, PAGAIRS
writes:
Obviously fishing for an answer, when our task is complete, the  membership
will be informed................................really appreciate  your
compassion ! GOODNIGHT!!!!!

   Gary

This is not you against me, even if you try to make it that way.  It  takes
two.

We are not fishing, we are asking. Fishing sounds so.....dismissive.   I
don't think the membership thinks of itself as fishermen....

For today, my compassion is reserved for those who can NOT defend  themselves.

Good nite............again.

Ileana