[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: We must be patient....or stupid...

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx, PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx, Karen4paws@xxxxxxx, gsprock@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 22:43:26 EST

In a message dated 2/15/2007 10:35:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I may be  to sensitive, but reading post such as these bother me a lot.
I think it is  like hitting below the belt.
Rome wasn't built in a day. The issues with  Petland and Hunte can't be
solved easily.
Certainly we aren't productive  if we start hitting below the belt among
ourselves,  and aiming at our  fellow GSDCA members.
We all know the issue, and we hope to have it  resolved in a satisfactory
way.
I am sorry, but it is time to take yet  another DEEP BREATH !
Be nice among ourselves for heavens  sake!

Beryl Eshom
Arelee GSD
Davis, Ca.

My sincere apologies to you, Beryl, if this upset you.  That was never  my
intention.

I don't think is unfair to ask for answers.  I am not picking a fight  with
Gary, I personally thanked him for his NO vote, and continue to do  so.  In
private, and in public.

We are being asked to be considerate and patient.....I think we have done
that.  How long before we hear something other than "wait some more, take  deep
breaths..."?

I guess the deep breathing has finally gotten to me <G>.

Ileana