[ SHOWGSD-L ] We made it!!

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 08:43:59 EST

Finally, the latest move is over.

We looked at this  house and were so excited at all the room we would  have,
it is so much bigger than the last house we were in.
Then all the furniture and boxes came in, and lets just say that this gives
a new meaning to "cozy".

My youngest one came over for Thanksgiving (the dorms were closed  <G>) but
we really think she came for her birthday.  Want to know  what she got for her
birthday?  The keys to the moving truck. YES!!

TJ is in seventh heaven, we found his most favorite pillow in one of the
boxes that was WAY back in the storage place.  I think he likes it more  than
he
likes me.....boo!  And DEXTER celebrated his first birthday right  along with
Tuti. She was going to give  him the keys to the truck, but I  guess all that
tuition money is finally paying off.

We collected all of my husbands single/divorced/homeless coworkers and fed
them on Thanksgiving. Now I got to come up with a plan to get rid of
them.......LOL   Some are Christian, some are Jewish, some are
Muslims.........and
then there is me......hehehe.  We had a fabulous time,  the UN needs to stop by
and get some lessons.

The criteria to eat in my house?  My dogs have to like you and you  HAVE to
like them back. Any questions? We will let DEXTER sort it out.

It is GREAT to have all my kitchen stuff with me again. To celebrate I  baked
2 cakes. The kids next door have me on their Christmas list already.

Now, to unpack and get ready for  Christmas. I have to call my cell  phone so
I can get my new home  phone number.

This is my favorite time of the year. Followed by my Birthday (I celebrate
all month), and the National.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday to all of you.

Ileana

products.