[ SHOWGSD-L ] We have freedom of choice

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 19:26:53 -0400

I am never offended by an honest opinion. And, yes, I remember showing many of
my dogs in conformation, then going directly over to the obedience ring.

It isn't if they can do it or not, it is the choice we make as to where to
dedicate our energies. With the demands of the modern world, if you are not
retired or unemployed, there is not sufficient time to breed, train, and show
dogs. Then when you add in the costs, a decision has to be made.

I don't believe one is better than the other, but few of us can dedicate our
entire lives to working with dogs.

I know I can't, but then again, even if I could, I doubt that I would.

Evan