[ SHOWGSD-L ] We have finally moved

  • From: riatagsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 17:34:40 +0000 (UTC)

Ken and I have finally gotten to move into the house we closed on June 5th.
The kennel building was finished on August 20th and we got all the dogs moved
over on Saturday the 22nd.  Tomorrow we have a "ton" of rock being
delivered that Ken will put in the front entrance and down the sides of the
kennel.  After that we will be seeding the two large enclosed yards with
grass.  You can see photos of the new house and kennel at
www.riatagsd.blogspot.com   The dogs just love living in the country
especially when they get to run the full 4 and a half acres. :-)  Also
our comcast address will be going away soon, so anyone needing to reach us can
email us at riatagsd@xxxxxxxxx for now.

Judy Bryan

Riata German Shepherds