[ SHOWGSD-L ] We have a lot of talent in the club

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 18:06:04 -0500

I remember when Tom Sherman did the books and did a great job. I was on the
board when it was decided not to use a club member, but instead to pay a
professional to do the audits. From that point on, I think the responsibility
was taken from the board, and we have seldom known the true status of the club.

Evan