[ SHOWGSD-L ] We don't need it again, do we?

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 20:25:56 EDT

In a message dated 7/25/07 1:10:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,  PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
writes:
Evan  dont you DARE cut off what I said to make yourself look good...enough
is
enough.  Everyone that read my email knows I continued on with "Or  get new
sources...the ones hes using now are not reliable."  I've  have been very
honest
with you in public and in private and you do  something like this..

I thought the last one was from Gary, but this one seems to be  from Patti. I
usually only cut out the subject and leave the verbs. I hate  reading an
entire post over again, and everyone is smart enough to read posts  and not
have
to have them reprinted.

However, if anyone thinks I edit what I write, they need to  read more of
what I say. Now, that might just frighten everyone.

Evan_  Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come together