[ SHOWGSD-L ] We are what you see

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 19:08:24 EDT

In a message dated 10/13/05 8:52:59 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Lacy340@xxxxxxx writes:
I have  never read so much bickering on this list

The way I see it is that the bickering is a reflection of those who hold
strong opinions, and have trouble expressing them without including an attack
on
another. These same people, (and I know them all) would be able to discuss
the  points without the hostility were we standing in a room together.  They
have and continue to give a great deal to our sport and our club.  There  would
be no need for the digs and anger that sounds so unusual on this List if  we
could stand face to face to discuss these points.

I was reading over the list of candidates last night and thinking how
unusual it was for some of them to be so direct and hostile. I keep thinking,
(shut
up Paul) about how dedicated they were and how it is just a few people,  and
some of our best that sound like we are all bickering all the  time.  We are
not.

It is a product of the times and will pass by the time the National is  over.
 The club will remain strong, our breed will continue to improve and  we will
have a great time in Concord.  A few negative comments does not  taint our
sport, our club or our breed.

We are strong, we are dedicated and we are nuts.

Evan

_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together