[ SHOWGSD-L ] We are setting no mail till after WILMA

  • From: LBaird1608@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 20:46:22 EDT

Everyone have a GREAT WEEK & SAY A PRAYER FOR THOSE OF US WAITING FOR WILMA
TO ARRIVE.

Until we talk again.  HAVE A WONDERFUL NATIONAL FOLKS!!! NO TRIP FOR US NOW
THIS YEAR :(

We have 40 gallons of water, plus the RV has a 40 gallon reserve tank, a
generator large enough for the 30 amp service we need for the RV afterwards so
we
can have not only power but A/C and HOT water.  We have 10-12 bags of ice & 3
weeks of canned & boxed groceries, 2 weeks worth of dog food. The generator
can also run our well pump so if we need more water we will be able to get it.
Have 20 gallon fuel plus the truck & car are full.  Learned a valuable lesson
from going through Katrina with Barbie & Scott.

House is boarded up tight... still an Erie calm with no rain, but already 4
water spouts (tornado's over the water) in the last hour. They say it is only a
strong 2 will be a weak 3 but with the hot air hitting the cool front it's
giving us the scenario we left behind in the fall & early winter in Alabama
hated this time of the year with the tornado's from the hot & cold air clashing
&
now we still get it with hurricanes too YUCK!!!

Will sign back to the list when we can.............

Until then we will try to touch in with Barbie & Scott as soon as we are
able.  Will check on Rita, Sandy, Gabby/Bernie when we clear the storm tomorrow.

GOD SPEED & till we are online again.......................That's All
Folks... <G>

Lorrie & Patrick
Welcome to Sturdevant's -