[ SHOWGSD-L ] We are ready to party

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 22:44:49 EDT

This is a great example of why chat rooms are a problem.  Jokes get
misunderstood, and responses are to other posts, but get cut and pasted  wrong.

No one can even come close to criticizing Joan for not being at a national
because of knee surgery. I will miss her like hell, but even I wouldn't deny
she  should stay home and heal.

Lighten up everyone, while we will miss those not there, everyone has  either
the need or the right to live a life free of pain and sorrow.

Evan
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together

In a message dated 10/12/2008 5:32:16 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:

If this  was not so sick I could get mad.
Joan

I expect that a board  member should be required or at least expected by the
membership to attend  the National and the board  meeting.