[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: We are pitiful PPPrs

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 17:50:11 -0700 (PDT)

Cleaned house, walked dogs too many times, fussed over Sissy and her stitches,
and got a migraine.  Took my older son to a college admissions get to know how
thing and now I want to go to bed, but the kids are still up so I can't yet.

  Art is supposed to be leaving for Gainsville for a "century", which is a 100
mile bike ride over the weekend.  He was planning on leaving from work
tomorrow, don't know if he is still planning on that or if he is going to drive
Sat now as the ride is Sun.  He will be staying with friends of ours.

  Lots of puppy walks as Sissy cannot go loose.  She has stitches on her hock
and will get them dirty if I let her loose.
  sheila
Stormy435@xxxxxxx wrote:
  My day was spent working obedience with YO. Now, he does a great 'Sit" (if
he wants his collar on to go someplace or to have me walk in his pen, he
BETTER sit!) And does a so-so heel unless we are close to a showgrounds. But I
have never believed that a conformation dog doesn't know the difference
between obedience work and conformation rings, so after 4 years of putting it
off
(Life intervened), we are learning an obedience "FRONT!" and Down!. Now how
does one work a 90 lb, 4 year old dog into a down when he NO WAY wants to go
down???? LOL. (Yes, I know, dip and drop, but GEESH! never had to do that
w/a pup!)

Then, Dreamer pointed out that the feral cats are pooping in the yard again
(well, his pointing was more like, "DREAMER, DROP IT, YUK!", then I am there
with the scooper.

Run in to read the blog, check the master catalog, which for some reason only
comes out as a downloadable form....AOL browser version for the MacIntosh?

And off to screen dirt from the gravel that I will be putting in a
'homegrown' leach field. Of course, the wind comes up and my newly washed
hair.......
.........well,....................

So how was YOUR day, PPPrs? Not much action. Think it's time for my glass
of Cabbie.

Stormy

"You may never know what results come from your action.
But if you do nothing, there will be no result."
                                           Mahatma Gandhi
Stormy Hope
UPDATED 2/11/06....CHECK IT OUT!!!!
www.FairhopeGSD.com

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original

Sheila of GSDC of Greater Miami
Member GSDCA Mernydex GSD's
Loving Obedience Dog Training

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small
Business.