[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: We are moving to ---> Spain!

  • From: WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 14:18:28 EDT

In a message dated 9/20/2005 10:14:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:
> My hubby has been offered a fabulous opportunity in his career, and with so
>
> many perks we can't refuse it. So.....we are jumping in with both feet and
> moving to Spain.

If you happen to go to Madrid, Segovia area....   please check in with a very
famous breeder there and very very kind man, been around in dogs for many
many years.. he is also a judge, his name is Dr. Luis Soldevilla of the El Tous
kennel.  He is the breeder of my female Creta's sire, Valentin von El Tous....
  very awesome man and knows dogs!!!    Please let me know if you are
interested to meet him i can call him and tell him you are coming and give you
his
numbers....  there are MANY gorgeous dogs in Spain... you are SO LUCKY!!!!!!

Very Best Regards,
Dawnmarie