[ SHOWGSD-L ] We are half way there!!!!!!!!!!

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 12:39:43 -0700 (PDT)

We are already half way there!!!! We now have 160$ in donation money for the
two rescue dogs to meet their transport in Virginia!!!!! I have gotten the news
that we may even find a way to get Blake home, as the transport is going right
by Jarnees and she is willing to pick him up!!!! All we need now, is someone
willing to bring him north with them. Does ANYONE have ANY room?????? He is
fully vetted...no health issues...just a couple of hot spots probably from a
food allergy. If you do, please contact me via cell phone asap at 617 538
4393.....Dawn Restuccia

Dorothy, and no this aint Kansas