[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: We ar ethe good guys

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 20:15:20 -0400

Evan writes: "We all remember the young girl with the big smile at the national
a  few years back. She grinned all the way around the ring, and everyone
applauded.  We are a great group, and we will never let a few bring us down."

I remember that girl, and, yes, I think we are indeed a great group!  Almost
without exception, I've been treated with respect and given encouragement.

"Laugh a little more, give someone a hand up, always encourage each other, and
ignore the rest."

Great advice, Evan!  Thank you.

Paulette McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Wellborn-Allemande German Shepherds