[ SHOWGSD-L ] We all set our own standards

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, lockefam1@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 22:03:23 EST

In a message dated 11/14/2009 6:45:55 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:
I  remember a few years back there was a lister that had all kinds of
"tragedies", one after the other, and always came to the list asking for
$$
help.  Once she was confronted, she disappeared into the  sunset.....

And then there was Reggie.  I sent him a check and he never  asked again.
I see no problem with helping, but there has to be a  limitation on what we
put up with.

In the end, we all take the Big Dirt Nap.  How we head towards that,  is up
to each of us.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/