[ SHOWGSD-L ] We all need to laugh more

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 16:58:27 -0400 (EDT)

There have been so many stories about dogs being sent to a new home, or
dying, I wanted to share something that some may not know. It has no ending,
as  it continues to develop.

We wanted to help our friends at Covy Tucker Hill with Kierk to stand at
stud.  We had never allow Kierk to be gone from our home, but it seemed
something we needed to do.  And, we figured, Kierk might enjoy  himself.

He was up there a few days and Bill Peterson and Art Sinclair fell in love
with him, as did Cappy and Gloria. They asked to be able to campaign him,
and we  agreed.

After three weeks we went up North to see him in the Freemont shows, where
he took the Breed both days. The next week he went to four all-breeds. The
only  all-breed we had showed him at, he took the Breed and Group one. This
time he  took four Best of Breeds and a Group three.

But, the best part of the story is how happy he is, and how much he is
appreciate by more than just me, Summer and Tedi. He is in fantastic condition,
 but more importantly, loves them all.

Here is Kierk laughing as we all should.

Evan

_Click  here: Nancy Hubbell - Timeline Photos | Facebook_
(https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201876188361688&set=a.1645255486583.2078826.1092765
756&type=1&comment_id=3452094&offset=0&total_comments=7)

http://showgsd.org/mail.html