[ SHOWGSD-L ] We all have our own burdens to bare

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 12:47:43 EDT

dan-ann@xxxxxxxx writes:
and what  time do the fireworks start at your house.  It is raining here so
if  I turn toward California maybe I can enjoy yours

It never rains in Southern California. As a matter of fact we have a  great
water shortage. The solution to our great state is to raise the  rates.  If
we stop enough water, we will go back to the desert we came  from.

This is the third year of draught conditions.  And I have to drink  more,
due to having had kidney stones. Go figure.  I can't even do my  patriotic
duty to my state.

So far I have spend the morning on the List, moving some desks and avoiding
 any work. So, I will be back on Sunday. My choice.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
**************It's raining cats and dogs -- Come to PawNation, a place