[ SHOWGSD-L ] We all have our own back yards

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 18:14:54 EDT

In a message dated 9/8/09 11:12:33 AM Pacific Daylight Time, bedkar@xxxxx
writes:
How  about the Black Russian Terrier and Pharoah Hound Nationals.....
they were  in Eugene, OR this past weekend.  What a treat to see so many
in one  spot....and to watch a Russian judge judge them.  When you learn
about  other breeds, you learn more about dogs in general, and you  really
appreciate those special things about  GSD.

Yes, but Kay, you judge other breeds, most of the List members do  not.

I, on the other hand, judge the ARBA shows, and will be doing it in a
couple of months. I judged the Black Russian Terrier for years before the AKC
accepted them.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/