[ SHOWGSD-L ] We ain't lumps, or at least some of us aren't

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ELG440" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 13:01:44 -0500

When I left for work this morning, it was 44 degrees out. I expect
Michigan to be warmer. But, I am not a fan of snow, and will make sure to
stop
by Yesterdog in East Grand Rapids.

I know my 102 year old aunt has a new card trick she wants to teach me, so
it should be a good trip. Also, a chance to get out of the office can't
be all bad.

I am not enamored of a five hour lay over in Chicago, and a week away from
Kierkegaard, but overall, it might be fun even without snow.

Evan

In a message dated 12/23/2015 9:52:09 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
versatilegsds@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Evan, you may have to go much further north than Michigan! I hear that
Sudbury (Ontario) had a dusting of snow that will melt today . I’m in
Southern Ontario and it is 46F without a molecule of snow anywhere. In fact,
went so far as to wash my car (and I don’t have a warm garage to put it in
to ensure that it doesn’t freeze up) and lo! and behold! it has now started
to rain.
I’m LOVING this! I expect that when I head home after Riikka’s AI that
there will be a massive snowstorm (I do have my studded tires on the car)
near Barrie (our snowbelt). But we’re going to have a green, green
Christmas!!! And to think that I was thinking about heading south (N.C.) to
avoid
snow at Christmas.
However, I hear that Idaho has had about 3 feet and I know that Whistler ,
B.C. has a 15 foot deep snow base on their ski runs!

Mary-Anne

Who you calling a lump?

Tomorrow Tedi and I head to Michigan to see the snow. I think we have to
find a freezer to find it. The weather seems to be warmer there than in Los
Angeles.

Evan