[ SHOWGSD-L ] We ain't campaigning

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 22:29:53 EDT

In a message dated 5/24/2005 5:31:15 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
HyHope@xxxxxxx writes:
I am  getting a headache. I would think that someone running for President of
this  club would tell the whole story and not just the part that that might
benefit  you. Why did you leave out the most important part of the Select
definition. If you are having trouble reading it I will print it in CAPS. I am
not yelling, I am simply doing you a favor.

Don't do me no favors. I have told the whole  story over and over, and anyone
who wants can read the Policy and Procedure  Manual.  I think that is what we
were talking about, or maybe not.  I  posted the whole thing a few weeks
back, and read it again today. Someone asked  me where it was. It is at the end
of
the Manual in the National section on page  9.3.

I think some may have gotten this whole thing to  a personal level. As for me
running for anything, I said before I will not  campaign on this List, and I
will not. I will, however, answer any questions  asked.  I did find out today
I was nominated, and Jerry Guzman is nominated  for Vice President.  I can
think of a lot of things to say, just imagine I  have said them.

It seems to me we all have the same thing in  mind. We want to support the
club, enjoy the shows, protect the breed,   laugh a few more times and have
some
fun. I am doing that as best I can.   It seems to be working.

And, aren't we glad that John is recovering and  getting testy again. I have
such respect and admiration for him, and so even  when he picks on me, it
makes me grin to know he is feeling better. Stay well,  everyone.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together