[ SHOWGSD-L ] We Love Maryland!

  • From: WALFLWR2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 12:50:19 EDT

Dania and I are thrilled to announce our Jug (Da-jo's Thunderbolt  of
Crestview) picked up his 2nd major today in Maryland under Dr. Carol
White-Moser
against some extremely nice competition.  These are the  same shows where his
mother, Nala (CH Naiyala of Crestview HS) finished her  championship with a
group
one. Ya gotta love Bel Alton, Maryland! Huge  thanks to Dr. White-Moser and
to the many people ringside for their  wonderful comments.  Team Yergin, what
can we say about you guys that  we haven't said a hundred times over and plan
to say a hundred times again in  the future.  You are both such a class
act.LOVE YA!!

Lanalee & Dania (who are anxiously awaiting the arrival  this week of  Nala's
litter sired by the most VERY  handsome CH. Woodside's Pacino) <VBG>

fuel-efficient used cars.