[ SHOWGSD-L ] Way cool

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 19:10:39 EDT

In a message dated 9/23/09 3:26:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time, wynsum@xxxxxxx
 writes:

All that  could be done, is DONE

Works for me. I start my trial on Monday, (just got off the phone  with the
judge), and should be done by the national. I have another trial to  begin
on the 5th in Banning, but since I will be in trial in San Diego, that  will
have to be put off to after the National.  I plan to be in Ohio.

I want to see how the streaming video goes.  I want to hear the  yelling
about those who show up on Wednesday to find out they were entered on
Tuesday.  I can't wait to see the huge entry in Specials under Bob  Dresser.  I
am
interested to see the platform Bill gave me to Blog  from.

And, I just want to see another dog show.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/