[ SHOWGSD-L ] Way cool...

  • From: "Laurie Pruett" <pruett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 08:56:28 -0500

>21. HCh Windy Acres' Quintessential HXCs -- Diane Wright -- 2008

>Jack is official! The AKC website lists him as an HC ;-)
>Now I just have to impatiently wait for the certificate to show in the
mail!

>Diane
>in snowy Michigan

I am so proud to be the breeder of one of only 21 AKC GSD Herding
champions ever!  And I am so pleased that Jack found his lifelong home
with Diane Wright.  She's done a WONDERFUL job with him.  Every breeder
should be as fortunate when finding homes for their puppies.

Jack's dam is my very own Ch Windy Acres' Vanna OFA - a 2X Sel Ch
Steigerhaus Bo Jackson OFA H&E daughter out of my foundation bitch Ch
Windy Acres' Brianna OFA H&E.  Bri was a Fonzy daughter (aka Ch Clover
Acres' X-Citation ROM OFA) out of a Troll/Prime Time daughter.  My lines
have tons of herding instinct.  I would very much like to work sheep
with my bred-by dog - Hunk (14 points, both majors) who already has his
AKC HIC and loves sheep.

Laurie Pruett
Windy Acres