[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Water isolated

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 22:09:00 EST

My son just IM'd that he took twice as long to drive home, most desert roads
are closed (flooded) #138 to Arrowhead is closed, he had to drive up in the
mountains to drive down to his house.   He said the traffic in L.A. area was
horrendous as all the canyons and most alternative routes were closed
(landslides/sinkholes, flooded).
 A dog note, Dancer and Desi were thrilled that he was home and wanted to go
out and play kong.

Stormy

In a message dated 1/11/05 8:04:40 PM, lfossland@xxxxxxxx writes:

> All of you people in California, our thoughts are with you. We just hope
> that this storm will be the last. The sights we see on TV are horrible to
> look at. Stay safe, don't take any chances.

www.FairhopeGSD.com