[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Water dogs

  • From: Anne Utter <rautt75@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Snider molly <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 07:45:03 -0500

Our GSD ruined more than one metal nozzle or sprinkler and put holes in hoses
attacking them face on.  But just try to wash her face while she was having a
bath.  Different story.    There was one time though when she got blamed for
playing with the hose and on closer exam we found rodents (squirrels?) had bit
into them trying to get water in an extremely dry summer.   We started leaving
water out (not where the dog could get to it) rather than continually replacing
hoses.
Anne, GA
Sent from Anne's iPad