[ SHOWGSD-L ] Water dogs

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ELG440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 22:19:59 -0500

Actually, before we gave Lethal Weapon to Twyla, he would love  to have us
throw a hard ball into the pool, and he would dive to the bottom and  get
it. He would do it over and over.

Come to think of it, our dogs do seem to favor  water.

It must be something Tedi breeds for.

Evan  L.Ginsburg
_Click here: 2014  GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE_
(http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/)
_Click here: GSD Youth  Recognition Fund_
(http://www.dogshowjuniors.com/jindex.html)
Click here:  Welcome to Asgard's German Shepherds

In a message dated 2/10/2015 4:38:51 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

What's with your dogs and water?  the first time I was  invited to the
Ginsburg's home( they'll let anybody in cuz BASU was with me)  it was after a
show judged by Dave Rinke. Ben was in his prime! The problem  was that Ben
would jump in the damn pool come out and shake on everybody!  EVAN said they
taught him that to get rid of guests! So be careful when  you enter the home
of the Ginsburgs! FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect  Mobile App