[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Was this vestibular?

  • From: "Linda Delarso" <jolingsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 12:10:02 -0500

I had a puppy bitch with Vestibular as well. My vet examined her and
that was her diagnosis. At about 5w as well. Suddenly there it was. I
said she looked like the little puppy that did the RCA commercial. We
called her RCA for a couple of days, but it soon turned into Reeca
(sounds like Reesa)  She is now 5 and doing great. It has never affected
her like at all. She does still have a slight head tilt.

Linda DeLarso
Narvon, Pa.
Jolin Shepherds
Visit our web site at: