[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Was point schedule now GV/x Going BIS

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 12:30:42 -0400 (EDT)

I am almost sure I know who he is talking about. And if I am right, that is
 one dog that you can't fault for any reason.  And, if I am right he will
be  in his first all-breed shows this week with his new handler.

I will be interested to hear how he does.  I was told there were four
all-breed shows this week.

But, what do I know?

Evan

In a message dated 3/19/2014 8:53:21 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Great to  know Bob and we will all be looking for the next great star for
our
breed  !!!