[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Was: Re: The AGONY of DM, now Basic Genetics & OFA

  • From: "pbgs" <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 10:05:48 -0500

I would like to know where the dam of her make was
tested???
Rebecca

On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 07:27:40 -0500 (EST), Pinehillgsds
wrote
> And yet this gal has an "at risk" boy from a "clear"
dam....

> Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
> Celebrating generations  of Duakl Titled TC'd
Champions
www.pinehillgsds.com/)

> In a message dated 1/18/2012 1:24:20 A.M. Eastern
Standard Time,
> pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> An OFA  clear animal can NOT produce OFA At Risk
(homozygous)
>  progeny.
>
> An OFA homozygous (At Risk) animal can NOT have
an OFA clear
>  parent.   It is mathematically impossible!  Period.
Read  any
> published work of Gregor Mendel.  His laws form the
theoretical
> basis  of our understanding of the genetics of
inheritance.  It

===============================
> POST is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the
property of the
> original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO
REPRODUCTIONS or
> FORWARDS of any kind are permitted without prior
permission of the
> original author AND of the Showgsd-l Management.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

> Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her
post.  This
> group and its administrators are not responsible for
the comments or
> opinions expressed in any post.
>
> ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE
FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE
> IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS
ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE
> EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST
AND THE LIST
> MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A
VIOLATION OF LAW.
> VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE
PROSECUTED.

admin@xxxxxxxxxxx