[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Was Carmen  -- Now is -- I'M CRANKPOT!!

  • From: "Carol Weale" <dankagsd01@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx>, <inflight2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 06:37:35 -0700

>How about remembering that those Yes voters may have >an understanding how
>a club is supposed to run within >it's bylaws, p&p using RRoO and maybe
> they had other information that has not been publicly shared. And then,
> MAYBE I don't have a fiddlers fig of an idea what the hell I'm talking
> about, can't read the bylaws and interpret them because I'm illiterate.
>
> Kathaleen

Do you mean the 'yes' voters understand the workings of the club and the
'no' voters don't!   I find that hard to believe, especially knowing who
voted "NO".  These are not people who are not aware of the bylaws.  I think
they pretty much know what they are doing.
Moving forward would be a great idea. I would like to know from the 'Yes'
voters why they voted that way.  I would like an honest explanation.
Thinking there would be legal ramifications doesn't cut it since there are
so many who know the law and what kind of coverage we have.  I find it hard
to believe 8 people knew enough of the legalities and coverage to have the
gumption to vote 'No' and the other 9 were in the dark.  If they were in the
dark, if they did not have a full understanding of how their buts were
covered, what were they thinking casting a vote?
Carol