[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Was CHIC now OFA

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 13:02:14 -0700

Ok Paula,
What "group of people"   ???   DO NOT make a blanket statement about any of
the club members.  That includes many people that show AB , and have also
show other breeds and even unto ARBA.
The only one that seems elitist and holding anyone in disdain here, oddly is
you.
When you make blanket , untrue remarks, you off-put many many people who
have the breed's best interest at heart and many of whom have shown VERY
successfully at all breeds and specialties for DECADES as well as having
successful breeding programs.
Instead of making a blanket statement that is not only untrue , but nasty,
why don't you be more specific and TELL US EXACTLY  whom you deem to be in
your words a  "deceptive elitists?"
Come on, afterall you seem to know the hearts, intent and actions all of the
rest of the GSDCA and it's membership so well that you are entirely certain
and comfortable with the ugly comment therein.   Please thrill us with your
inside knowledge of EACH AND EVERY PERSON in this club?
As far as "we " being an odd group, you can speak for yourself.
Kathy
*http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com*<http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com>
PUP-DATED: JULY 20, 2010
*Home of:

CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle *
*
"Victory... There's Something In a Name"*