[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Was AKC Reps Now just doubling

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 09:20:53 -0500

Gee - I haven't seen that kind of doubling in years!  The worst I see these
days is at the National and some of the futurities...and then it always
seems more to me that the people are just trying to attract the attention of
other people, not their dogs...
   and the BEST doublers are pretty much inconspicuous, I think, especially
at all-breed shows such as the ones in Mass when this occurred.
  I don't think a rep should intervene when someone is jingling keys or
coughs, or moves from one spot at ringside to another...who does THAT kind
of thing bother, anyway?
   As I said last night in another post, the stories of this rep's behavious
in New England have gone around the country!  Hopefully the woman will lose
her job for her illegal behaviour............I wish someone there had been
on the ball enough to call the cops on her on the spot!
 Peggy