[ SHOWGSD-L ] Warning Signs for our animals

  • From: "Kathy Partch" <kathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 19:54:43 -0700

I do have a large sign I painted that's displayed right by my front door
that reads:
"This house protected by God and two German Shepherds,
You may meet all three if you come in Unwelcome!"
I was told if I put up a Beware of Dog or Guard Dog sign I then know I have
something that is dangerous to the public & they could get back at me if
something happened. So I'm just hoping if something happens because of my
sign, God will go to court with me & back me up.
Kathy Partch www.JoKaySedona.com
>On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 11:34 AM, Penny Kroh <_farmdogforever@gmail.com_
(mailto:farmdogforever@xxxxxxxxx) > wrote:
How many out there in  shepherd-land have "Beware of Dog" signs or other
such warnings on your  property?
Penny in NC
The Farm Dog Forever
Plum My  Guardian