[ SHOWGSD-L ] Warning Questionable breeder looking for breeding dogs

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 13:57:04 -0400

From another List.? Forwarded with permission.? This guy also advertises GSD's
so I thought I'd pass this on.?
He is in Canada but has been calling breeders in the States to aquire breeding
dogs.? Here is the
correct website www.blackcreekkennels.ca
Hope this comes out ok.? If it doesn't and you want more info, please email me
privately.
Disclaimer: I only know what the List is saying and have no personal knowledge
of the breeder
or the situation other than the people who have responded to this thread.?

Laura

A situation has come to my attention. I want to warn people who may
have dealings with the individual that owns this site that he has
intentionally lied and I can only assume with the intention of
defrauding innocent people.

http://www.blackcreekkennels.ca/males doberman.htm

I would say that I know firsthand that this advertisement is a lie and
he knows it is a lie. If he lies about this I would be very suspicious
of the truth to any other statements he makes.

There is no doubt that this is a false ad as I can say with no question
that the dog which he is advertising "Bayy's Alpha" call name "Rock" is
not his dog. He is not his to advertise standing at stud to approved
bitches or any bitch for that matter. I have had legal possession
of "Rock" since May 2006 after he was seized by the humane society and
after the proper legal procedures. I pursued his registration and I am
the owner of record of the dog. "Rock" is in my possession and he is
not available at stud and especially not available to be used by this
individual. I will not elaborate on the disgusting condition of this
wonderful animal other than to say this "person" will not be tolerated
attempting to earn money from my dog.

Now I realize this is a Doberman and not a Dutchie but he advertises
Dutch Shepherds as well as German Shepherds and Malinois. He is in the
Hamilton Ontario area and I am afraid people have already fallen victim
to his fraudulent ways. He also advertises training.

Keep in mind that if he will lie to the extent of claiming to have my
dog then what can be trusted that he states.

Donna Klopper legal owner of "Bayy's Alpha"

__._,_.___

Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Calendar

VISIT OUR DUTCH SHEPHERD STORE, JUST CLICK ON A LINK.

http://www.cafepress.com/dutchsheps

OR

http://www.cafepress.com/dsstuff

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to
Traditional

Visit Your Group

Find helpful tips

for Moderators