[ SHOWGSD-L ] Warning.. Name's the same

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 19:02:40 -0800

BUT!

A lot of ‘critters’ have been floating around, and lots of listers appear to be
letting them in.

We haven’t been putting people on modpost because the EMAIL ADDRESS on the
email is NOT the email address of the person whose name is there.

So, it’s a phony address, but people aren’t checking that.  They just see the
name, and that name could be picked up anyplace.

When it happened to me, many of the intended recipients were people from many
years ago and NOT in my address book anyplace.  Some were never a recipient.

SO.. please if you see a strange email, do NOT open the link and do NOT send it
on.

Thanks

Stormy

Stormy V. Hope