[ SHOWGSD-L ] Warning - Michigan

  • From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 06:09:12 -0700 (PDT)

There is a lady calling herself Sandy trying to buy full registration older
puppies and adult females.  She came to my house saying that she wanted a show
quality dog. When she got there she was only interested in their pedigree, full
registration and when was their last heat. My MeMe,who is probably the best
puppy seller in the world, usually pushes her way into getting all the
attention , wanted nothing to do with this lady.She spent the whole time she
was there herding the puppy away from her. MeMe usually pushes the puppies to
the people hinting that maybe they should take more then one, in fact if they
want the whole kennel MeMe would help load them in their car. The lady was
really rude and irate when she found I had written out pedigrees, not AKC
certified pedigrees. She had tried to buy a puppy from a friend of mine on
Saturday. She told me as she was leaving that she had been to lots of kennels
and my dogs were not show quality. Meme was only slightly offended.,
 considering the souce.
Ann , Home of Sel Ex Ch Mechanical Bull and #1 Dam I've Got It All ROM
     Breeder-Owner of 62 Champions and 18 ROMs
 www.edangsd.com