[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Warning

  • From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx, List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 07:32:16 -0800 (PST)

I found out by accident that Yahoo was doing this with my emails. Now I check
Bulk and send my good(list)emails to my inbox and delete the rest.
Bob Neiman
carolyn mckenna <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:       Hi, Listers,
              You might want to check your bulk, or whatever, folder your
  server uses to put posts they consider spam. I have been checking
  for some time. This morning there were 132 messages in my list
  mail box;  there were 36 in the bulk (spam) box, all but three of which
  were GS list messages.
                                     Carolyn