[ SHOWGSD-L ] Walk softly but..............

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 17:17:30 -0500 (EST)

I choose not to get hit with anything.  Even a wet noodle.

But, that is just me.

I remember when we were bringing in The Smart Car and I was working with
the Department of Transportation in Washington. I was told by a client that
they  would not want to be in one of those when they were hit by an 18
wheeler.

I asked: "What would you want to be in when hit by an 18 wheeler?"

Maybe the stick doesn't hurt, but why do we have to teach a dog to not fear
 pain or being attacked?  I just want my dogs to have fun, come when
called,  and not bite me.

I think my job in life is to protect and care for my dogs.

In a message dated 2/7/2014 12:19:42 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
proudk9@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I would  rather get hit with "the stick" 10x than snapped with a wet towel
once if that  says anything about the physical pain effects of  it!

http://showgsd.org/mail.html