[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Waiting on the good ones

  • From: "Shepherd Hill Kennels" <shephken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 06:46:37 +0930

This thread has always interested me.  I'm still fairly new to the show
scene.  Over here in Australia, we start showing our dogs as soon as they
hit 3 months!!  In fact, a few breeders have even been known to change birth
dates so the pups are eligible for particular shows.

Anita & the Furkids
Tarsha - at the Rainbow Bridge - gone but never forgotten
www.shepherdhillkennels.com.au