[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Wait for it...... Herding Brag!

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: terranorte@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 20:13:12 -0400 (EDT)

Heartfelt Congratulations from Pablo and I.  Enjoy!

* Ileana  *
Inquest GSD's, Home of :
3x Sel EX AM CH & 2x Sel CAN CH Karizma's  Cacique of Inquest TC, aka DEXTER
Kaleef's Expensive Date (major pointed) aka  JACKIE

In a message dated 10/17/2011 5:53:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
terranorte@xxxxxxx writes:

This  past weekend Buckhorn Valley Kennel Club hosted it's Fall AKC Herding
Trial.  Unlike the weekend before when we were all out competing in the
AHBA Ranch  trial in the pouring rain/sleet, this weekend the weather was
gorgeous. Judges  Jerry Rowe from Kansas and Roy Sage from Oregon officiated
over
A & B  course ducks and sheep and the runs were well orchestrated.

On  Saturday under Jerry Rowe -  my bitch Terra Norte's Tulsa Time received
a  qualifying score on the PT boundary course completing her PT title.
Tulsa is now ready to start working on bigger grazes and think about staring
on the C course next summer.

On Sunday under Roy Sage - my bi-colour  bitch Terra Norte's Midnight
Serenade received the 3rd leg of her Intermediate  A Course score on Sheep
finishing her HIAs title.  In addition to herding  this weekend, Norah was also
visited by a nice sable gentleman caller - so  chances are very good that she
will be too busy to work on her Advanced title  over the winter.

Last weekend in the rain was not a loss either -  Norah and I picked up a
leg towards her HRD III title (Advanced Ranch Dog) on  sheep.

~ Val Manning
Terra Norte' GSD
Rancho Terra Norte'
Wellington, CO

POST  is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.