[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Wait and you shall receive

  • From: lollark@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 15:49:31 +0000

That's good information that could be shared with newbies.  Most people don't
understand how long it takes to know for sure if a dog will show well...in a
culture of instant gratification where you can just go buy something...the idea
of waiting two years is VERY different.  In the meantime people need to be
involved with their current dog or helping in some other way or that energy
will move on to other things.
Karen Lollar
-------------- Original message from ELG440@xxxxxxx: --------------