[ SHOWGSD-L ] Wahooo.... Nice weekend So Cal Futurity and more!

  • From: DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 01:11:05 EDT

Well, the weekend is over and I am tired but not as tired as Jean and the
other club members who worked their bottoms off.  Great going it was a nice  3
day weekend.

Congratulations to all of the winners and silly me I did not set to no mail
so I am missing all of the Brags.. :(

Here are my brags....

Reserve Futurity Male
Mariner's Aftershock at ShadowAcres
Breeders: D. Kaser and J. Shelp and C. Bennett
by CH Utopia's Smooth as Ice x CH Mariner's Aries D'Arte
Owners: Debra Kaser and Joyce Shelp and Sheryl Brockett and Roger  Bishop
We got our ticket!!!
And today under Barbara Lopez
Mariner's Point Guard   (Scooter)   was Reserve winners dog to that beautiful
Fletcher... I love my  dog but I love Fletcher to.  It was really fun to see
those two boys  working together!
Sire: Gv  Marhavens Color Guard  Dam: Ch. Mariner's Point of View
Thanks so much to Cindy Tellefsen  for handling these two boys to Perfection.
And to Sheryl Brockett and Roger  Bishop who love and live with Aftershock
and train and Condition Scooter...  Great People, Great fun!!
Thanks for listening!!

Debbie Kaser
Mariner's Shepherds.