[ SHOWGSD-L ] Wahoo, Major Brag again!

  • From: DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 21:59:43 EST

Well it has Certainly been a fun few weekends,, Today, Under Mr. John
Beamont, Trained by Sheryl Brockett, handled by JR Alcantara at the GSDC of
Southern Nevada

Mariner's Point Guard, ofa Excellent Hips and normal Elbow
Sire GV Ch. Marhaven"s Color Guard X Ch. Mariners Point of View

was

Winner's Dog and Best of Winners for 3 points

That gives him 12 Points all majors......we are almost there, with my
special hand raised baby boy.....

Go Scooter!

Debbie Kaser
Mariner's Shepherds
_www.marinershepherds.com_ (http://www.marinershepherds.com/)

Nothing says I love you like flowers! _Find a florist near you  now_
(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000002)
.
now. (http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000002)