[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WUSV 2013

  • From: Mary-Anne <versatilegsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Destinogs1" <destinogs1@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 13:18:07 -0400

Hi Mary
Iâ??m a little confused.  I know that the GSDCA always has an Agility National
event at the Nats.  The event that Iâ??m concerned with is not run under AKC
rules but FCI rules and you have to be a Schutzhund Club or WUSV club member
to participate.  Is Bill still the person to contact?
Thank you
Mary-Anne